Return to Previous Page

Property Sold STC in Bellfield Avenue, Musselburgh

Sold STC
  • Photo 8
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 9
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 10
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 14
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 13
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 15
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 11
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 12
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 1
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 2
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 3
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 4
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 5
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 6
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 7
    Bellfield Avenue
  • Photo 16
    Bellfield Avenue

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Hallway
  • Lounge/Dining
  • Kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • 2 Double Bedrooms with Wardrobes
  • Private Residents Parking
  • ECH - DG
  • Council Tax Band - D
  • Energy Rating - C

**This property is available on a 25% shared ownership basis with Castle Rock Housing Association with the potential to increase your ownership percentage in the future. Rent currently payable to Castle Rock on the remaining 75% is around £216 per month.**

Duncan Laing and RE/MAX Property Marketing Centre are delighted to offer to the market this very well-presented and spacious 2nd Floor (Top) apartment. The property has been brought to the market in move-in condition and presents itself as a fantastic 1st time buyer opportunity. Bellfield Avenue is in a quiet yet central location within a popular and desirable residential area of Musselburgh. The central location of this property means it is ideally placed to benefit from its proximity to all the amenities the town has to offer. Properties at this price point offering spacious accommodation in this location are seldom available which I feel will make this particular property popular. Early viewing would be highly recommended, viewings are by appointment by calling 0131 665 0707 or emailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Musselburgh can take care of all your daily shopping requirements, the high street is only a few minutes walk away with Tesco Extra hypermarket even closer. Fort Kinnaird Retail & Leisure Park is just a few minutes away and has a superb array of major retail outlets as well as a multi-screen cinema, coffee shops, restaurants and now boasts a new "Pure Gym". The new Queen Margaret University is also located in Musselburgh. The area is serviced by frequent bus services and Musselburgh has its own railway station (7mins approx to Edinburgh city centre) providing easy commuter access to Edinburgh and also to other areas within East Lothian. By car, the A1 and its junction with the Edinburgh City Bypass are both on the outskirts of town, giving access to other main routes.

The property comprises: Hallway - Lounge/Dining - Kitchen - Bathroom - 2 Double Bedrooms - Private Residents Parking - DG - ECH - Council Tax Band D - Energy Rating C



The "L" shaped hallway provides access to all accommodation. Large storage cupboard. Access hatch to loft space. Radiator. Fitted carpet.

Lounge/Diner - 16' 9'' x 10' 10'' (5.1m x 3.3m)

The lounge/diner is both spacious and bright with 3 windows providing excellent natural light. Ample space for good-sized dining table and chairs. Coving. Radiator. Fitted blinds. Fitted carpet.

Kitchen - 9' 2'' x 7' 7'' (2.8m x 2.3m)

The modern fitted kitchen is fitted with a selection of base and wall cabinets with space for a fridge/freezer and space/plumbing for washing machine. Integral halogen hob, electric oven and cooker. Window to side with fitted blind. Vinyl flooring,

Bathroom - 7' 3'' x 5' 11'' (2.2m x 1.8m)

The recently refurbished internal bathroom is fitted with a 3-piece suite, in white, comprising: "L" shaped bath with mixer "rainfall" shower and fitted shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Wet wall boarding to bath, shower and wash hand basin areas.

Bedroom 1 - 11' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.5m x 3.2m)

This well-proportioned double bedroom benefits from a large fitted wardrobe providing good storage and hanging space. Window with fitted blind provides natural light. Fitted carpet. Radiator.

Bedroom 2 - 11' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.5m x 3.0m)

The 2nd bedroom is also a good-sized double bedroom and benefits from a fitted wardrobe. Window with fitted blind. Fitted carpet. Radiator.

Private Residents Parking

The property also benefits from private residents parking within the development.


Floorplans (Click to Enlarge)

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
Bellfield Avenue
Musselburgh EH21 6QR
County: East Lothian
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: EDIN1400
Duncan Laing
  0131 665 0707